Genie S-65 4WD Key Facts
- 360˚continuous turntable rotation improves productivity
- Minimal tail swing for working in tight spaces
- Provides 15.5m horizontal reach & 20.3m working height
- Also available as a TraX model
- Available without jib as Genie S-60
The Genie S-65 4WD features a revolutionary patented system which automatically senses the terrain in order to adjust the axle position, based on the ground condition. Designed to increase productivity, the positive traction drive maintains equal power to all drive wheels, even if one wheel loses traction.
The S-65 has minimal tail swing, making it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces, and a self-levelling platform that allows users to position the boom precisely. The four-wheel drive option makes it easy to drive up loading ramps for transport. Also available in 2WD.
|Max. Working Height||21.80m|
|Max. Horizontal Outreach||17.10m|
|Lifting Mechanism||Telescopic Boom|
|Chassis Type||RT Diesel Self propelled|