LGMG SC0407E Crawler Scissor Lift
A highly versatile electric tracked scissor lift that is ideal for working at height on construction sites where there is a need to traverse rough or unstable terrain or work over low-load bearing flooring.
- Max. Working Height: 6.5m
- Lift Capacity: 200kg
- Weight: 800kg
- Power Source: Power Take Off
NEED SOME HELP?
The LGMG SC0407E crawler scissor lift is a highly compact platform that can be tracked across ground and into spaces that other rough terrain scissor lifts cannot reach.
It delivers a working height of 6.5m and is particularly useful if there is a need to traverse through narrow entrances into work areas. Proportional controls and an ability to turn though 360 degrees on the spot add to its performance advantages.
- The LGMG SC0407E crawler scissor lift has a 600mm smooth-to-operate slide-out extension deck to assist in working over obstacles.
- As an electric scissor lift with a maintenance-free battery, it can be used in both indoor and outdoor spaces, improving productivity and utilisation rates.
- The LGMG SC0407E is fitted with LGMG’s renowned onboard diagnostic system, with a large monitor displaying information that allows fast identification and resolution of operating issues.
|Max. Working Height
|Power Take Off
|Indoor & Outdoor