Genie ZX-135/70 Key Facts
- Largest articulating boom in Genie range
- Easy transport width of 2.46 m (8 ft 2 in).
- Impressive working height, outreach and “up and over” clearance
- X-Chassis axle extends for operation, retracts for transport
- Front wheel, rear wheel & crab steer for increased manoeuvrability
- Genie Jib-Extend telescopic jib provides extra reach
- Lift Tool™ Work Tray
- Stage IIIA and V Engine
The Genie ZX-135/70 is the biggest boom in Genie’s articulating range, designed for the largest construction and maintenance tasks. Genie’s X-Chassis expanding axle extends for driving and boom operation but retracts when stowed, giving a transport width of just 2.46m so it fits comfortably on a truck. With a maximum working height of 43.15m, the Genie ZX-135/70 is ideal for building and construction work.
|Max. Working Height||43.15m|
|Max. Horizontal Outreach||21.26m|
|Lifting Mechanism||Articulated Boom|
|Chassis Type||RT Diesel Self propelled|