Hinowa Lightlift 40.18 Performance IIIS
Hinow’s biggest spider boom lift to date, with a maximum working height of 40.2m and a maximum outreach of 17.5m. As it shares its operating system with other Hinowa platforms it is still very easy to operate.
- Max. Working Height: 40.2m
- Lift Capacity: 230kg
- Weight: 8,700kg
- Power Source: Mains Electric Diesel Lithium Battery Bi Energy
NEED SOME HELP?
The Hinowa Lightlift 40.18 Performance IIIS tracked cherry picker joins the spider lift big league and is ideal for tasks that include building inspection and telecommunications tower installation.
We can supply the platform in three power options – bi-energy diesel and 110v mains electric, bi-energy lithium battery electric and diesel, and full lithium battery electric.
- As with other Hinowa spider lifts it provides an unrestricted platform capacity of 230kg – but, uniquely, also a 300kg capacity up to an outreach of 16.5m.
- The Hinowa Lightlift 40.18 has a range of smart features to enhance safety and productivity, including a one button go home function to lower and stow the platform.
- The platform stows to a width of just 1200mm and a height under 2000mm to allow it to be tracked through narrow gaps.
|Max. Working Height||40.20m|
|Power Source||Mains Electric, Diesel, Lithium Battery, Bi Energy|
|Lifting Mechanism||Articulated Boom|
|Chassis Type||Self propelled|