Genie Z-45 XC Key Facts
- Industry-leading lift capacity of 454kg (300kg unrestricted)
- Extendable axles for additional stability on rough terrain
- Platform rotation and self-levelling as standard
- 4WD for rough terrain performance
- 1.83 m (6 ft) dual entry platform featuring a side-entry swing gate, and a front sliding mid-rail
- Well-suited for a wide variety of applications on unfinished construction sites with 2 persons on board and up to 100 kg of tools weight.
The Genie Z-45 XC is a redesign of the extremely popular Z-45/25J RT diesel articulated boom, only with the extra capacity platform offering up to 454kg lift capacity. The new design offers up to 15.86m working height with an outreach of 7.55m offering up-and-over clearence of 7.3m.
When operated with the primary boom in retracted position, this machine’s maximum working height and horizontal outreach are reduced by no more than 1.7 m (5ft 6 in).
|Max. Working Height||15.86m|
|Max. Horizontal Outreach||7.55m|
|Lifting Mechanism||Articulated Boom|
|Chassis Type||RT Diesel Self propelled|