Genie GS-4069 DC or Bi-Energy
The Genie GS-4069 DC is the largest of Genie’s electric scissors on its compact chassis. It offers a working height of 14.12m and can be driven when fully elevated, significantly increasing...
- Max. Working Height: 14.12m
- Travel Width: 1.75m
- Lift Capacity: 363kg
- Weight: 5,136kg
- Power Source: Battery
The Genie GS-4069 DC is the largest of Genie’s electric scissors on its compact chassis. It offers a working height of 14.12m and can be driven when fully elevated, significantly increasing productivity.
With extended battery life and improved energy consumption, the GS-4069 DC consumes up to 30 percent less energy in comparison to coventional drive technology.
For added flexibility, choose the Bi-Energy GS-4069 BE with two operating modes to meet the needs of both outdoor sites with no power, and indoor sites with noise and emission restrictions.
Genie GS-4069 DC or Bi-Energy Key Facts:
- Largest of Genie’s compact electric scissor lifts
- Designed for indoor and outdoor use with non-marking tires
- Driveable even when fully elevated to 14.12m
- Up to 7.2 km/h (4.5 mph) drive speed and 35% uphill gradeability when stowed
- Bi-Energy version available with the same rough terrain capabilities as the GS4069-DC
|Max. Working Height||14.12m|
|Equipment Use||Indoor & Outdoor|
|Lifting Mechanism||Scissor Lift|