Genie SX-105 XC 4WD Key Facts
- Industry-leading lift capacity of 454kg (300kg unrestricted)
- Extendable axles for additional stability on rough terrain
- Platform rotation and self-levelling as standard
- 4WD and 4W steer for rough terrain performance
- Perfect for areas with limited access in construction and industrial applications
The Genie SX-105 XC provides a 34m max. working height and outreach of up to 24.4m, offering a great working envelope with a lifting capacity of up to 454kg and provides two safe working loads – 454kg with a restricted envelope or up to 300kg with unrestricted operation, which allows up to three people with tools to work on the platform.
The Genie SX-105 XC 4WD booms are also designed for productivity with the traction and drive speed you need to get around the job site and to the work area. It has a telescoping job which delivers 135° up/down rotation and can be driven when working at full height. The new mini XChassis axle feature means axles can be extended for additional stability.
|Max. Working Height||34m|
|Max. Horizontal Outreach||24.38m|
|Lifting Mechanism||Telescopic Boom|
|Chassis Type||RT Diesel Self propelled|