Service & Maintenance
Genie® trained engineers, using Genuine Genie® parts. You’re in safe hands!
Through our partnership with PSR, the UK Authorised Genie Service Provider, we provide a range of affordable after-sales packages and preventative maintenance plans to keep your Genie lifts in the very best condition.
We support our CAP-trained field service technicians from our premises in the Midlands, East of England and Scotland. You can rely on us to help prolong the life of your Genie equipment and ensure that you are fully compliant with all statutory safety standards, including the mandatory Report of Thorough Examination (LOLER 98).
To find out more about our dedicated Genie after-sales support, or to talk technical with one of our team just contact us on 0845 108 4000.
Our services include:
Tailored Genie service & maintenance plans to suit your budget such as:
- Regular planned site visits by a CAP-trained field service engineer to perform mandatory Thorough Examination (LOLER 98 inspections) and identify any potential problems
- Scheduled to optimise performance and reduce risk of downtime
- Report of Thorough Examination (LOLER certificate), engineers’ reports and inspection sheet, detailing the work undertaken and any remedial action needed
Emergency Call-outs & Breakdown Response
- With mobile engineers located across mainland UK, we provide a rapid response breakdown service
- Our engineers all drive specially equipped vans carrying specialist tools and Genie replacement parts
- We have a high rate of first-time fixes thanks to the skill set and expertise of our team
Repair & Refurbishment Centre
We have a fully specified workshop for major repairs or overhauls too complex to carry out on site. Our skilled Genie technicians provide a fast, efficient and high quality service to keep your machine downtime to a minimum. And thanks to our close relationship with Genie, we can promise quick lead times for any replacement parts.
For more details, or to arrange a discussion to find out the best solution for your individual situation, please call us on 0845 108 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, let us call you back!